B - Standalone Version B - Standalone Version

Intriguing setup. Love the animation style. Glad this is part of a bigger project; I wanna see more of it, and learn what is going on. Great job!

Fubaka responds:

Thanks to intrigued people like you, I find the strength to keep animating.

The final animation will consist of seven distinct cartoons, of which this is one. Four of them (this one included) are finished, and I am currently working on the fifth.

Dumb Kids EP01 Dumb Kids EP01

Cool Concept. I like the idea of seeing his world through the various recordings he makes for his friend. Can't wait to see more!

The One Fork Restaurant DX The One Fork Restaurant DX

Was going to suggest a tablet version of this after I played it, but then read Your description and found an Android version already exists. Very fun simple-rules-made-difficult game, great job!

Mysterious forest Mysterious forest

Very spooky. The main harmonic theme in the background really set the scene of a spooky, maze-like forest (Reminded me of Junichi Masuda, honestly). Drums shocked me at first, but tied the piece together by the end. Great track!

EuphoriaSound responds:

hehe thank you. I might do some more tracks like this one.

This Summer This Summer

Love the near-shoegaze-style vocals at some points. The fairly abrupt ending ties in well with the lo-fi aesthetic. This will probably be stuck in my head for days now. :) Great job!

CarvelsCake responds:

thank you so much Christopher :)you can listen the full album here https://doctorrobert.bandcamp.com/album/back-to-the-light

In The Far Distant In The Far Distant

Having the piano cut in halfway through the piece really tied everything together. Good light-and-shadow style contrast with a nice fade out ending. Made me want more.

AuruxBlu responds: