Mysterious forest Mysterious forest

Very spooky. The main harmonic theme in the background really set the scene of a spooky, maze-like forest (Reminded me of Junichi Masuda, honestly). Drums shocked me at first, but tied the piece together by the end. Great track!

EuphoriaSound responds:

hehe thank you. I might do some more tracks like this one.

This Summer This Summer

Love the near-shoegaze-style vocals at some points. The fairly abrupt ending ties in well with the lo-fi aesthetic. This will probably be stuck in my head for days now. :) Great job!

CarvelsCake responds:

thank you so much Christopher :)you can listen the full album here https://doctorrobert.bandcamp.com/album/back-to-the-light

In The Far Distant In The Far Distant

Having the piano cut in halfway through the piece really tied everything together. Good light-and-shadow style contrast with a nice fade out ending. Made me want more.

AuruxBlu responds:

Cool. Glad you liked. :)

Jade Helm Jade Helm

I clicked on this, and then got distracted by an instant message which turned into a conversation. 5 minutes later, I realize it is still looping, and I still was enjoying it. Still have it looping as I write this. Well done.

Stereocrisis responds:

Thank you cdr255. - Stereocrisis.

Emerald Mist II Emerald Mist II

Came for the name, stayed for the awesome song structure. There is a very pronounced narrative feel going on throughout this piece, and it's great when You can do that with a ~6 minute instrumental.

RequiemforaHeart responds:

Wow! Thanks a bunch, you really made my day better with your comment. I really appreciate it. I will do more in the future. :)

Showdown Showdown

Awesome upbeat dance track. Really nailed that tense feeling expected of a battle theme, too.

Shadowizard responds:

Thanks! Much appreciated. :)

Magenta-Tinted Neon Vapor Magenta-Tinted Neon Vapor

Following strict limitations is an awesome way to bring out creativity, and this piece really exemplifies that concept in my eyes. Great song, great job!

Iron Out Iron Out

Cool Melody. Wish it went on / developed a little more, but what's there is very good.

Holo Valley Holo Valley

Great mix of effects, and (after listening to the entire track) I was surprised to find it was almost nine minutes long! It only felt like 4. Great job keeping an often repetitive style of music interesting. Downloaded!

Antibiunicorn responds:

thanks man! always great to get good reviews from other artists!

ZXF12 - Good Night ZXF12 - Good Night

Very evocative arrangement, it resonated with me well. Painted with a broad brushstroke, it put forth the idea of "night" very well. Enough variation on the main ideas to keep the piece interesting, while the backbone kept things held together, and the themes developed. I enjoyed this piece a lot.

D-Lyte12 responds:

Thanks for comment! c:
Also check it out my another songs..
but I made it in different genre. so, you might not like some of them.. :P